All potential NSC panel members are nominated by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Bellberry Limited. These potential Panel members are then reviewed by the NHMRC to ensure that they have suitable expertise in the relevant areas and that they have not, to NHMRC’s knowledge, been the subject of recent findings of research misconduct or breaches of the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research, or recent formal notifications to NHMRC on research misconduct matters. If the potential panel members are approved by the NHMRC, they are formally appointed to the NSC.
All members are required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement and Disclosure of Interests form related to Committee discussions, submitted applications and related matters, and must disclose any interests that may create an actual, potential or perceived conflict of interest.
Once an application is received, Panel members will be selected to form the Committee according to the expertise required.
The following experts are currently NHMRC approved NSC Panel Members:
Areas of Expertise:
- Orthopaedic Scientist
- Pathologist (specialising in Genetics & Molecular Pathology)
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Molecular & Cellular Immunologist
- Medical Device Scientist
- Pharmacologist & Medical Officer
- Respiratory Physician
- Emeritus Professor of Surgery
- Respiratory and Sleep Physician
- Associate Professor in Pharmacokinetics
- Senior Paediatrician
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Associate Professor in Pharmacotherapeutics
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Medical Practitioner
- Lecturer in Clinical Pharmacy
- Associate Professor in Pharmacy
- Professor of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Cardiologist & Electrophysician
Subject to approval by the NHMRC, members can be added to the NSC Panel at any time.
If you would like to enquire about becoming a NSC Panel Member, please email a copy of your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org